Why people choose Cold Fire™:
- UL Listed Agent for Class A and B fires. UL File #ex4660
- U.S. Forest Service approved agent for wildfire applications.
- EPA-SNAP (Significantly New Alternative Policy Program) listed.
- Considered an acceptable substitute to toxic foams and Halon.
- Non-corrosive—product can be dumped directly into booster tank. No need to flush out lines.
- Unique thermal insulation capability. Helps to minimize heat exhaustion.
- Extinguishes fires rapidly and on contact.
- Prevents re-ignition when properly applied.
- Encapsulates and breaks down hydrocarbons; thereby reducing hydrocarbon smoke and increasing visibility.
- Enhances the penetration capability of water, extinguishing the fire faster, using less water, and thereby reducing water damage and water supply needs.
- Indefinite shelf life when stored in closed containers. Store in a booster tank, water pressurized units or closed loop system for use anytime.
- Extinguishes Class D fires.
- No specialized training required.
- No specialized safety equipment is needed.
- Non-hazardous and safe to handle and apply.
- Does not harm the environment, firefighters or fire victims.
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly & effective…
That’s Cold Fire™
Cold Fire™ is an environmentally friendly fire extinguishing agent that puts out ANY fire faster, safer, with less water, less damage to property and less risk to firefighters.
Cold Fire™ cools 21 times faster than water, and works to remove heat and fuel sources from the fire tetrahedron, therefore preventing re-ignition.
Completely ‘green’ and non-toxic, Cold Fire™ puts out any Class A, B, D or K fires, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, asphalt and more. Cold Fire™ also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills. UL Classified, UL File #ex4660.
“ Cold Fire™ is the future of fire suppression, giving trained personnel offensive options not previously considered. Re-equipping the suppression tool box with a combination of firefighter safety and offensive tactics allows attack teams a new level of confidence, with the adaptability to almost every fire emergency. ”
Chief of Police & Superintendent RCMP(ret)
Designed for a fast, effective response that saves lives.
Cold Fire™ was designed to save lives. It’s cooling properties work to remove heat and fuel sources. This allows users to immediately touch the burnt surface, whether that be a car door or a piece of equipment.
Further, Cold Fire™’s non-toxic properties benefit both the environment, firefighters and fire victims. Because the product does not contain any harmful or corrosive chemicals, Cold Fire™ can be sprayed directly onto a fire victim and its cooling properties will allow a fast, potentially live-saving medical response.